[Berlin] [Freelance] Coaching Python: Interim CTO for a Project A Startup

Hello,

I was approached by a project manager from Project A (the Startup Builder in Berlin) as they are looking for someone, who can lead their (currently skilled PHP) team of devs into Python for their next web-marketplace thingy. Here is the gist:

Interim CTO ­ Python (m/f)

Freelance for 3+ months onsite

Your tasks:

• Introduce Python as a major programming language at Project A Ventures
  • Define the software architecture for an e­commerce platform (front­end and backend) for one of our ventures
  • Train a team of experienced web developers to program in Python
  • Setup a hosting and deployment infrastructure
  • Help the team to implement the required features, with the assistance of experienced product managers

Your profile:

• You have multiple years of experience as a Python developer, software archi­tect, DevOp and teamlead
  • You have a public track record of past projects
  • You gained training and leadership experience and you are familiar with Scrum
  • You have strong knowledge of performance, scalability, hosting and security of python web apps
  • You have a structured and output­driven work approach and you keep a clear head, even in complicated situations
  • You communicate fluently in English and ideally also in German

Our offer:

• You join a passionate and motivated team
  • You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity
  • You work in a super modern office right at the center of Berlin
  • You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment

You can apply here.

Feel free to contact me, if you have any further questions and I’ll get you in contact with the product manager.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.