Community Call #15.7

The next edition of the OpenTechSchool Community Call is scheduled for July 15.

WHAT?
Community Call #15.7
WHEN?
Wednesday, July 15th
7pm CEST
WHERE?
Google Hangouts

You can find the video call in the event linked above — please connect independently at the advertised time. The previous edition can be found on Discourse or in the meeting minutes. Please also add your topics to the agenda.

2 Likes

@pietro909 @anaketa I have put OTS Milan on the agenda. Can one of you (or someone else from the Milan team) attend?

@bettina There is still a carry-over on the Learners Guidelines. Any shareable news on this?

Hi Robert,
I confirm that I will be there.

Thank you, I’m looking forward to get in touch with you all!

Cheers,
Pietro

1 Like

Hello Robert,

This is Giorgio from the newly created Milan Team, Thank You for inviting us at the Community Call #15.7. We will attend as a team.

In order to include questions we’d like to ask, can we append directly on the agenda?

@gmz Yes, please! If you have any technical questions also don’t hesitate to reach out to team.tech@; other urgent/important questions are best published on Discourse so others can chime in too.

Unless something urgentbcones up, I shall be joining this call from London.

It looks like I’ll be able to make it, too. Looking forward!

I moved a post to a new topic: Switching technologies for Community Call

@Ola Any updates from OTSconf?

@bettina Is there any news on the Learners Guidelines?

@robert: the only might be interesting for the community is, we have a 6th workshop :tada:
“Hacking with Tessel2, Rust and FFxOS” :smile:

Hi @robert – I only told @starkcoffee and forgot to let everyone else at OTS know that I need to postpone the Learners Guidelines until I finish organizing ClojureBridge (like Rails Girls but for Clojure). It’ll be this weekend, so I’ll be back on it soon.

@robert, @bettina, @Ola, @coderinheels, @gmz, @anaketa, @pietro909

Just a quick reminder this is TONIGHT. Looking forward speaking to all of you again :slight_smile: .

Ben

Sorry, but I won’t make it as our ConfCalls are on Wednesday.

1 Like

how do we start that hangout again?

//cc @robert ?

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/cgqsqk90r7td6cjqo4us63iapbo I believe, should also be visible on the G+ event now.

Thanks everyone for coming! Please head over to the meeting minutes to read everything about our proud new chapter in Milan, a secret cabal for world domination under the OpenTechSchool Foundation, and reasons for why we hate money.

Also, here goes a special pitch to tell others about OTSconf, our first ever conference in beautiful Dortmund.