JavaScript for Beginners workshop JSFest.berlin

We’re 20 minutes past the scheduled time now, and I still haven’t heard anything. So I’ll just assume I’ve wasted my time waiting for a cancelled meeting :\

Yeah I think there was some confusion here, I didn’t catch the distinction between organizers/coaches meeting so I thought there was a meeting for coaches at 18:30. Seems like 20:30 is the time that coaches are meeting now. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I’m so sorry for the confusion! It’s all my fault, I simply forgot I set a time already. We’re here now.

Okay, and now what? Is there a hangout? Or are you done already?

I opened the list for 12 more people and confirmed some of the applications in the form. Trying to manage to get around 40 participants.

1 Like

I’ll come and coach as well if you still need people. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes @mamhoff please come on Sunday!

@xMartin where can i find answers to the form you posted?

hey pavlik, hi all, a small elf (ha!) told me that i can offer my help. so here i am! :sunny:

should i just show up on location sunday 10am? i have until 3pm roughly. hope that’s cool.

@meinhard Great! Please check out the material a bit as a preparation and come to the venue at 9:30 for an intro.

Ok, I’ll be there around 9:30.

I will be late. I missed my intended train but should arrive around 9:45

1 Like

6 coaches are here now, nobody here to let us in

Ohh noes, i am sorry. I slept until now. I be there asap.

Hi there - I created a new thread for the new workshop: JavaScript for Absolute Beginners in Berlin - November 2014

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.