Open Tech School in Bristol and CodeHub

Thanks for your post haiko and please excuse the very slow response!

Anyway, things are happening, and more ideas forming. We have had a few more meetups and last night the first evening workshop on Git and GitHub. There are also a few more people interested in helping.

One question I now have is: If we want to be on the website, can we just follow this guide Adding an OTS chapter web page and then do a pull request on the repository? Or would somebody give us access to it?

Oh, btw thanks so much for putting us on the map! Of course in that way we are already on the website :slight_smile:

I had a discussion with a friend about the name again, because there still is some confusion about it. I have now for me come to the conclusion: CodeHub = OTS Bristol . It would just have two names. It is difficult to get rid of the old one, because we’ve always used it. But it can just be something like CodeHub/OTS Bristol or CodeHub (OTS Bristol) or OTS Bristol (CodeHub) :slight_smile:

So, if that is okay with you, we would start thinking about what to put on the website, and then go ahead with it?

Thanks,
Katja

1 Like