Hey Parimala, that's great we could progress faster (atm I am under a lot of load on another project) do have a look and let me know if you identify any interesting insights regarding the UX side of things.
This is a braindump of the things I think we need to focus on, feel free to add to it:
- We need a contrasting accent color (find solutions based on the OTS blue hues)
"i'm not sure about this pinky... is completely new color. But i feel we need a contrast and I was trying to follow some material design ideas"
- Can check the https://material.io/ for clues
- Current colors OTS Blue (3 hues), black, accent color in two hues
- Establish a font pairing or a family with enough weights to accommodate the necessary contrast (Open Sans, Roboto, Lato)+1?
- Preferably open fonts
- Current font: Montserrat (logo is in Open Sans)
PT Serif / Open Sans
Playfair Display / Open Sans
Merriweather / Open Sans
Merriweather / Source Sans Pro
Roboto Slab / Open Sans
- Create a clear, comprehensible navigation following the sitemap flow
Learn / Contribute / Community / About
- Create a sub-nav with either icons for the three social or headers (but more descriptive like chat instead of gitter
- Rethink the donate button, separate element on sub-nav?
Above the scroll
- Hero image, enhance the social aspect of OTS through the use of more appropriate imagery, communicate the feel the openness and inclusivity of the events.
- Try a selection of treatments with messages on the hero image
- What other elements could we include?
- What is the clear goal we want from the users in the abs section?
- Create clear/legible section titles eg "Who we are"
- Create headers for the three user pathways (learner / Corporate / Coach) to clarify and make the selection easier. Could you use more unified iconography / more fun more targeted?
- Establish what information we want to include in the data visualization (the mock-up can be created with fictional data)
- How could you make a more engaging experience for the OTS event search? (map view, stats, counters, locations?)
- Get in touch / Include some small visual hint, (letter icon?)
UX / Semantic
- 3 Key users (Learners / Coaches / Partners) make a clear differentiation
- Inclusivity is one of the key USPs of the organization! (unlike many other orgs)
- Stories / Blog, Engage the Community
- What is the goal of the landing page?
- Focus on 3 social media / Website is the main anchor
- Connect / Turn the titles into icons
- Increase leading
- Establish some contrast through different hierarchy of information
- Open to a new logo/identity (but not a primary concern atm)