There will be any workshop/training about the Ruby?

Hello again,

here comes my feedback and some thoughts I would like to discuss with you:

1. Recap of the first meetup
Even though I found the discussion very interesting, I assume it was too long for some people. To discuss topics in a large group takes away everyone’s choice to join the discussion or to start coding right away. Suggestion: Maybe for the next time offering a break after the final talk and announcing that anyone who wants to join the discussion can come together (in another room) and those people who want to start coding can stay in the room?

2. Documentation of our meetups
@netznarkose @kiyu_mars Yes, a wiki would be great for protocols and links recommendations which are mentioned at our meetups. Also for those who could not attend. We should rotate when being responsible for the last meetup’s documentation.

3. Location for talk announcements
I agree to @kiyu_mars suggestion to put it on the meetup page because it would be the easiest way.

4. @netznarkose on the waitinglist
I guess I know why you are on the waiting list: Because you are somehow not assigned as an event coordinator anymore. See: http://screencast.com/t/hQBn4ibknT

5. Coaches coordination
I have the feeling that @kiyu_mars’ announcement of coaches to register here or on the meetup page (to assure a spot) was not clear enough to anyone or/and they don’t want to register for discourse. Suggestion: We could set up a separate google spreadsheet list to have a better overview. I can do the initial doc setup, if you want. Just let me know what you think about it?

6. Pre-RSVP for the next meetups
Right now we have a lot of people who have pre-RSVP for several meetups in the future. I think it will be a better option to open the RSVP for each meetup 1 week before. So we can make sure to offer a fair chance to everyone to jump in, especially for those who have discovered our meetup recently. What do you think?

7. Adjusting the waiting list
@mamhoff Right now only you have the rights to adjust the people’s status (in, waitinglist), is that right? Is it possible to assign these rights to one of us, too? Maybe to @kiyu_mars? It would help us a lot to coordinate the people on the RSVP-list after we have worked out the coaches issue.