Welcome! This is the place where all OTS community hangs out.
Here is where new ideas, upcoming events/workshops/projects and improvements are discussed.
And there is much more: Recommended learning materials, specific chapter topics, foundation trends and even a market place.
All you need is:
- create an account
- find the topic you are interested about — or create a new one
- start chatting with OTS fellows
Help us to keep Discourse a happy place
Always Be Civil
Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. This is a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge, and interests through ongoing conversation.
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grieve anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
Keep It Tidy
We have many different categories, each of them have a pinned topic describing what that category is about.
Please, if you start a new topic, read the description and tag your topic in the right category.
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button.
Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a New Topic.
Always up to date!
If you want to be updated on what’s going on here on Discourse without always coming here and checking it out, there are some ways to do that.
You can get a digest email or you can follow/mute topics AND Categories!
How cool is that?
To know more about it check this link:
So if you are looking to join us as coach, learner, organiser or you just have a questions/ideas, here is the right place to be!
If you are not sure what OpenTechSchool is, discover us here:
If you are looking for the closes OTS chapter to you, check it here: