Front-end Developer (w/m) für DIGIWHIST - ein H2020 EU-Forschungsprojekt “The Digital Whistleblower. Fiscal Transparency, Risk Assessment and Impact of Good Governance Policies Assessed” (DIGIWHIST)..
- Part-Time (50%) limited term: 50% FTE, project ends February 2018
- Salary: depending on experience, we use the Berlin public servant salary bands
- Start: Ideally October 2015Application deadline: 5 September 2015
The Open Knowledge Foundation Germany is one of the leading NGOs in
the field of Open Knowledge, Open Data and Transparency in Germany. We
support the Open Data community in Germany, run innovative projects
such as OffenerHaushalt, CodeforGermany and Jugend hackt, and provide
expertise to users and providers of open data, in the government, civil
society, and media. We are now hiring for one of the H2020 EU projects:
The goal of DIGIWHIST is to make information about purchases of goods
and services by government (public procurement) more transparent and
efficient. The project aims to make it easy to browse information
regarding such transactions, and to analyze it for signs of corruption.
This forms part of OKF Germany’s focus on the development and deployment
of transparency tools. (More information here).
- Development of a set of front-end, public facing and data-driven
tools for the search, visualization and analysis of public procurement
- Translation of end-user requirements into a technical architecture for the project’s front-end components.
- Assisting with user requirement collection and usability testing
What we offer
- Room to help shape a dynamic and visible NGO
- A young and motivated team that is looking forward to working with you
- An exciting work environment in Berlin with flexible working hours and a nice office atmosphere
- Being part of the international OKF network
- Possibility for personal development and conference attendance