Node.js workshop

Seems like we have two promising tutorials for node.js now; the one from OTS Dortmund and the one from CodeHub Bristol. I’ve read the former and skimmed the latter and would suggest we start with the one from Niels. That seems a bit more suited to total beginners, since the other one introduces additional tools like grunt and express. It would probably make an excellent follow-up material.
I guess it’s a bit late to find a slot in April. So, I think these would be the next steps:

[x] find time and space candidates
[x] call for coaches
[x] create event on Meetup on $most_coaches_day and invite learners

According to the calendar, the 3rd floor in co-up seems to be available in May on 3., 4., 11., 18., 24., 25., 31.
Any other suggestions for time/space? If not, any volunteers for the remaining steps?

Edit: I’ve sent a call for organizers to the JS coaches list. Maybe that will help moving forward with this.

Edit: It did! Everyone in this thread interested in coaching, please doodle your availability at this fine URL: http://doodle.com/gyb5asmq5dwgbe5t

Edit: Thanks to our awesome JS coaches taking on some org stuff, we will run the workshop this Sunday. Some of the coaches meet on Tuesday, June 3 at 8pm at Launch/Co. So anyone reading this thinking about being a coach, drop by!