Job from ex-hackershipper

Hi everyone, new peeps and old peeps.

Some of you may know that I work at serverdensity now. Just wanted to chime in and say they are looking for more people. You can see the listing there. http://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/77091/support-engineer-for-saas-cloud-management-server-density You’ll get perks such as being able to work from home or a £1000 bonus if you take more than 25 days of vacation. (Last year every employee did except one I think).

Let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

Female people are encouraged to apply, my personal opinion is the workforce is too male-biased at the moment.

4 Likes

So, is that 100% from home?

Are applications still open? Couldn’t find the button on mobile, even after logging in.

I think every single tech group in the world is way too much male oriented, be it a company or a sector within it. Sad reality indeed.

Applications are still open, for this position they wanted the applicant to either move or reside in London. Working from home in London a couple of days a week should be no problem.

If you click on the login on a desktop there should be a apply now button there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, for some reason looks like stackexchange careers don’t work on iPad. :frowning:

Oh well, wish I could be in London for jobs like those… Maybe soon! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: