Community Call #17.11

The next edition of the OpenTechSchool Community Call is scheduled for November 8.

WHAT?
Community Call #17.11
WHEN?
Wednesday, November 8th
7pm CEST
WHERE?
Google Hangouts

You can find the video call in the event linked above — please connect independently at the advertised time. The previous edition can be found on Discourse or in the meeting minutes. Please also add your topics to the agenda.

2 Likes

@TeamBerlin @TeamZurich @TeamMilan

Please tag other teams as appropriate. I’d be especially keen on hearing from Milano, since they’ve recently re-started. (I cannot find Federico on Discourse though.)

@anaketa Since you seemed to have been involved in founding the Milan chapter, could you reach out to them? I’d love to have them at our Community Call again.

@robert done. Waiting for the answer. I will try to reach also the romagna chapter and let’s create a sub group/team in the forum for them too :slight_smile:

Reminder: This is happening TODAY.

Hmm, we somehow had a very low turnout today. Shall we move the frequency to bi-monthly?
@bastianalbers @anaketa @Autarc @ale @mamhoff @xMartin @manuele @nicolai (Pinging people present at either the last community call, Cc’d at the last call, or participating in the General Assembly.)

The — arguably short — meeting minutes are attached, or at Google Docs.

• Status updates
    • [ale] Zurich
      • Now having regular Sunday classes, with lower attendance.
      • Maybe do workshops again? :slight_smile:
      • Recent change: Added demo rounds, that’s super good.