We got stickers

It’s 5400 pieces. We have them in Berlin in the locker at Co.Up right now and will keep some around on the counter on the 5th floor.

PLEASE DO NOT reply here with your address — it will be publicly visible on the Internet. Instead, go to your profile (top right-most button) → Messages (:email:)→ New Message and put @FoundationBoard as the user.

Send a message here on Discourse to @FoundationBoard with a postal address and how many you want to have some sent your way!

@TeamDortmund @TeamBerlin @TeamLondon @TeamHamburg @TeamBrussels @kdurrani @gicela @TeamZurich

4 Likes

@Foundation, yeah well done!

we can for sure use a few of them in zurich and distribute them during the workshops and co-learning groups.

maybe robert can bring a few of them to zurich or you can send them to my private address:
[redacted]

i guess that about 100 of them might be a sensible quantity…

just one hint if you redo them: i would add the opentechschool.org url somewhere… as some sort of call for action…

ah, and i did not find out how i can add myself to the zurich team…

Hi, please send some to Bristol as well :slight_smile:
Address:
[redacted]

Many thanks!

Have been wanting to post about some other things to, hope I will get to that soon.

Katja

1 Like

Administrative note: I’ve redacted all addresses from this thread and opened separate, private conversations with the involved parties. Please refrain from posting addresses to this thread — I’ve also added a note to the OP.

1 Like

Thanks!

I got the stickers!

We will spread them all over Zurich : - )

2 Likes

Feel bad for writing only now - I also got the stickers. :slight_smile: Thank you! @xMartin

1 Like