Yes, will change the time now
…or not, because mobile. Can anyone please change the time, please?
Changed the time in the text.
Er… only 2 signups? Does it make sense to book?
@xMartin your charm is needed to keep this thing running lol
I want to come, too. We will host Workshops at the CEBIT and I would like to talk about OpenTechSchool involvement.
Mar and Me from NodeSchool Berlin will join to discuss a possible Collaboration with OTS.
Change of plans: Could not get a table at Koutaki, so we should go to the Indian restaurant Guru, which is directly opposite the Südstern station. The address is [30 Kortestr]. I’ve reserved a table for six, though it appears from the comments that I should perhaps be increased to 8?
Unfortunately I can’t make it
Ok I updated my Kalender and informed Mar. We will still be there.
@chiara since when can i be charming?
Background info: I’m in touch with the NodeSchool Berlin folks for a while now about collaborating so I invited them to join us for dinner (Oooh, first date I guess I can be charming…)
@bastianalbers said he’d be joining, too, right?
Yes, i’ll also come. Not sure if i can be on time, maybe i have to get some stuff done at home before i can join, but will definitely come.
A different meeting has been canceled so I can join, too \o/
I’ve bumped up the table at Guru’s to 8-10 people. The name is under ‘Open tech’. Just a reminder, we are meeting at the Indian restaurant Guru, not the greek Restaurant To Koutouki.
Thanks for the great dinner! Here’s the notes:
- NodeSchool.io is running something similar to Web Frontend Co-Learning once a month
- Everybody likes idea of colaborating
- Will integrate meetup.com events
- They will keep tito for RSVPs for now as they like the tickets, so we link to that from meetup.com. Looking for solution that makes RSVPs more reliable
@Mar.High volunteers for maintaining OTS facebook page
###Collecting learning resources
We intend to collect online resources. Either one big page or separate for each language/topic
 @andreas Python
 @kiyu_mars Ruby
- @vicy, @xMartin and @nicolai met Eva and Boris
- Refugees Emancipation is working on setting up internet cafes in shelters
- Boris is a refugee with a tech background helping with admin stuff
- We invited them to join Co-Learnings and spread the word about OTS
 @vicy and @xMartin will catch up with them
 @vicy wants to create flyers to advertise what OTS is offering
…is running fine. Looking for more coaches.
- Two long-term participants got jobs as developers
- Getting more people, small learning group is joining
- 3 new Dojos upcoming in Berlin (in addition to Potsdam)
- 5.3.2016 (5 March) event at E-Post, Coaches wanted
 @niccokunzmann will post details on discourse
CoderDojo Potsdam, Hannover and Pforzheim are having a booth at Cebit and running workshops there. OpenTechSchool could join them.
Coder Dojo Potsdam will be at OpenTechSummit (Himmelfahrt) with workshops. OpenTechSchool could join them.
@bastianalbers still has 12 Laptops at home (not set up)
Lisa from ClojureBridge currently has 3 (might have a Linux)
@bastianalbers mentioned ideas about a mentoring program mainly targeted to female junior developers.
@bastianalbers is working on ReactJS workshop materials, welcoming help
…is doing good (next one this Wednesday)
###Invite for organizers meetings via calendar
 @chiara is gonna check with team tech how to do it with OTS Google apps
###Next meetup (14.3.)
 @xMartin is organizing
Exciting! Shouldn’t we do a blog post or something about that? That is really great (for them but also for OTS)!
We could add @jessica to the success stories who unfortunately left OTS_BLN for a dev job.