Join us for the orga meetup on Jan 11th! We thought it would be best not to do it on the 4th because holidays, and so we’ll do it at co.up alongside the Python/Ruby co-learning. Please edit!
Edit: due to lack of dinner, I propose to postpone it to the usual start of the co-working groups (19:15-30)
Open agenda items:
-  on Tuesday 8 December @vicy and @xMartin will meet with Refugees Emancipation (Eva Gehltomholt) about IT workshops for/with refugees.
-  @skade will write blog post about the Rust Co-learning joining OTS
-  @bettina will finalize the coaches/learners guidelines
-  feedback on @bettina’s Clojure group
-  @anaketa’s stickers status
-  outcome of co.up coworking hack day
This is a Wiki-Topic: Feel free to add and edit!
//cc @stefanhoth, @Kriesse, @MisterRios, @ellen, @freenerd, @cntlsn, @kiyu_mars, @fronx, @Danila, @beatrice, @anaketa, @haiko, @xMartin, @Lorenzo, @ezmiller, @chiara, @amelie, @bettina, @charlotte, @carlio, @staeff, @anouk, @rachel, @starkcoffee, @bastianalbers, @ramin, @mamhoff, @ben, @vicy, @nicolai