Hey there, I’m Nick
I’ve been working on this open source framework called Booster for more than one year already, and I wanted to share it with you folks.
I’m super excited about it because it lowers a lot the entry barrier to backend development by removing many concerns that happen day to day in this field, making it awesome for people that are just starting and want to get their first apps up and running. The framework:
- Requires no prior knowledge of backend development.
- Frees you from thinking about servers.
- Eliminates the need to configure your database.
- Avoids having to configure endpoints.
- Deploys to your favourite cloud, without having to read their docs thoroughly.
- Removes any costs for your deployed app while you’re not using it.
- Has built-in analytics data gathering for your app.
- Is super easy to connect to a front-end
I thought that some people might find this super useful, so I’m really open to give talks or workshops. Although, due to the current pandemic situation, and given that I’m located in the Canary Islands, it’d have to be online.
How does that sound? Really looking forward to hear opinions on this
Some more info: