Community Call #15.9

The next edition of the OpenTechSchool Community Call is scheduled for September 9.

WHAT?
Community Call #15.9
WHEN?
Wednesday, September 9th
7pm CEST
WHERE?
Google Hangouts

You can find the video call in the event linked above — please connect independently at the advertised time. The previous edition can be found on Discourse. Please also add your topics to the agenda.

In session here: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/cchb3pvemagt8ik3t9n1e0p21d4

Pinging…

@robert Thanks for thinking of me.

Wednesday night I have already tentative plans, so I don’t know yet if I can make it to the call.

So here’s a short update: I beta tested the first version (this I’ve pasted into a discourse comment thread a while back) of the Learners’ Guidelines at the Learners’ Meetup last Wednesday and got lots of good feedback on format and structure. I will be working on that today and next weekend on it. Once I’m done revising using the Learners’ Feedback, I’ll post it up here on discourse to get more feedback.

Sadly I don’t think, I can make it this time, because Emma won’t be in bed by then.
I could try to join, if she is asleep by then.

Will ping the otsconf team and check, if anyone else can join. :smile:

I’m in on behalf of the otsconf Team.

Thanks everyone for joining! Please head over to the meeting minutes to read everything about who’s the new Ben, too much money, and the exciting retrospective on OTSconf 2015 in Dortmund.

1 Like

apologies, juggling a million things at the moment. will try and make a greater effort to make one of the next ones!
before sept. 27th though will be tough. :wink:

I uploaded my Learners’ Guidelines slides here: Follow-up Task from Global Review Meeting: Adapt coaches guidelines for learners

Your feedback is sought :slight_smile: