OTS in Istanbul, Turkey - needing help with blueprint!

Hello everyone!

Uğur Özyılmazel (ugur.ozyilmazel@webbox.io) would love to start a chapter in Istanbul. Team, sponsors, network and a location is already taken care of. They would love to start, but they are not sure what they should do next…

Could someone of you help him?
There already was a mail towards the communication.team no one replied to.
(I know, we are all busy…)

Tried to help Vigo as much as I could and explain all the details I know, but the organizing part is missing now…

Mail@team.communication:

Hello everyone!

I would love to introduce you to Vigo (vigo@webbox.io). He would LOVE to open a new chapter in Istanbul!
We met at the codefront.io, which he organized and talked a lot about the growing startup / dev scene in Istanbul.
So, he is really excited to start and there is already a team, waiting to organize events!
It would be great, if you could connect and help him to set up the page and everything else!
@vigo: Welcome! <3

Best,
Ola

1 Like

Hello!

Me and Uğur bootstrapped the Istanbul chapter. That’s what we did so far:

What should I do now? :smile: Just tell me what to do and I’ll be on it. :smile:

Edit: We’re done! --> https://github.com/OpenTechSchool/www.opentechschool.org/pull/155

1 Like

Hi Team Istanbul (@vigo and @fka), happy to have a Skype call with you two if you want to hear how we got the London Team going. Let me know and I’ll PM you my Skype ID. You can reply here or email me at gen@opentechschool.org.

1 Like