Get in touch with the OTS Berlin meetup organizers

Hello world!

We welcome you to contact the organizers of each OTS meetup in Berlin through Discourse rather than the contact form of Meetup.com, which does not have the option of associating organizers to single events. Please send a message or open a thread and quote the relevant people.

Creative Code Stammtisch: Rachel @rachel, Ramin @ramin
Learners’ Meetup: Duana @starkcoffee, Nicolai @nicolai, Chiara @chiara, Ellen @ellen
Python Co-Learning: Ben @ben, Andreas @andreas
Ruby Co-Learning: Martin @mamhoff, Robert
Rust Hack&Learn: Florian @skade
Web Frontend Co-Learning: Martin @xMartin, Bastian @bastianalbers, Giorgia @anaketa, Stefan @Autarc, Pierre @meat147

Would you like to organize a workshop or start a new regular meetup (a co-learning group, for instance)? Please start a thread to introduce your idea, and come to the next Organizers’ Dinner.

Please do not contact us to advertise events that are not free of charge, as it is against our policy.

2 Likes

@ben Can you make this a wiki sticky topic, please?

Hi Chiara - I’m a meetup member looking to get in touch with an organizer at OTS to chat about some cross-community promotion with a project I’m involved with. It’s all non-profit and free, rest assured! Please point me to the right place :slight_smile:

Thank you!
Sacha