JavaScript for Beginners workshop JSFest.berlin

Thanks @Autarc! Can you invite me and the others? I can’t edit.

Hey there, i’ll help coaching. And bring coffee.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in helping as a coach if possible. Is it ok if I just show up?

1 Like

@grncdr Great! We’ll try to schedule an organizers meetup this week which we’ll announce here. For coaches showing up at the event an hour before the start will be fine.

I just wrote a comment on the meetup.com page asking people to unregister if they are not 100% committed and added a link to a Google form for the folks on the waiting list to fill out with their personal motivation so we can give the best responses some extra seats. Hope that’s ok with you. Here’s the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JmiLXDrF5J8FUSGM3q8yF7vXvKUCIX-kj9RVo-ItTJc/viewform?usp=send_form

@xMartin, keep me posted on when you want to have the organizers meeting. I work very close to the venue (@ Contentful on Ritterstr.) so anywhere in Kreuzberg should be good

Let’s have an organizers meeting Wednesday 6:30pm at co.up 5th floor or remotely via Google Hangout.

works for me

I’ve had this pop up in my timeline; do you still need coaches? I should be free Sunday and happy to jump in. The Wednesday time is fine for me as well (I’m in Mariendorf, so I’d probably join via Hangout).

Yes, perfect, welcome!

Hi,

I would also help coaching on sunday.

@xMartin we’ll join the meeting with just few people who will mentor NodeSchool event on Monday. We may need to split off when we get to discussing material though https://github.com/nodeschool/berlin/issues/1#issuecomment-55048300

Let’s meet tonight 20:30h either at co.up 5th floor and in IRC #opentechschool for a final organizers meeting.

@tp42 Nice! Welcome! Please be at the venue on Sunday an hour before official start for an introduction. Or even meet us later tonight for organizing things (see above).

1 Like

Will you be sending an hangout invitation for the 18:30 thing or what’s the plan there?

It’s after 6:30 and I have no idea where to go. Any help?

@xMartin we arrived here to co.up already 4ppl :confused: didn’t catch the last minute change of time

1 Like

@balpha - there are 3 of us here at the 5th floor of co-up. If you haven’t been to co-up before, it’s on Adalbertstr. across the street from Maroush. The building is quite far back from the street.

That said, it’s not very clear if we’re meeting at 20:30 now… @xMartin??

I said earlier that I would join via hangout (as @xMartin had suggested).

What change of time? As far as I can tell we’re talking about two different things here, coaches meeting at co.up or hangout at 6:30 and organizers meeting at co.up or IRC at 8:30. Or am I missing something?